Monday, December 3, 2012

Gage and the Ranson Grands

Before our trip to Virginia, we began talking to Gage about meeting his grandparents.  We talked to him about the plane ride and meeting new cousins, Aunt Amy, Uncle Ken and Grandma and Grandpa.

One thing about Gage . . . I think he really listens and understands.  He will just look intently and absorb everything we say.

But, we also feared we might be creating some confusion between the grandparents.  He knows the Peterson Grands very well.  He may just be Grandpa Peterson's biggest fan.

So, Jeff suggested I show him a picture of my mom and dad to try to make a distinction.

If only I had a video of his first look at the picture of the Ranson Grands.

He stared in wide-eyed amazement.  Pure amazement.  His little mouth formed an "ohhh" and he shook his head a little in wonder and glee.  Seriously.  It was like he was seeing one of the Seven Wonders.

Of course . . . in my book . . . my parents are better than the Great Wall of China.  And, I'm glad Gage agrees.

More to come on our trip to Virginia.  It was awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment