Monday, September 17, 2007

Messy Eaters, Good Eaters, and Chocolate Lovers


At least he's not gagging at every bite anymore . . . but, he's a long way from getting the food into his mouth. He is good at getting it in his eyes, ears, nose and every other inch of his face, though.




Autumn is my very best helper in the kitchen. She has learned to crack open eggs, measure liquids and is the best little stirrer around. She drags out her stool everytime I make anything saying, "I help you, Mom. I'm a good helper, huh?" I truly cherish her time with me in the kitchen and hope that it's something we can do together for a long, long time.
I can say with almost 100% certainty that Autumn gets her love of chocolate from me. There's not much in this world that tastes better than brownies. So, making brownies is a definite treat that Autumn takes full advantage of. I have to say she does resemble Jeff quite a bit with her chocolate goatee, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment