Monday, April 25, 2011

Gage - 3 months old


I can't get enough of this little boy.  I am utterly and completely in love.  When I was pregnant with Gavin, I remember thinking that it would be so crazy to split attention and love for another child.  We adored Autumn so much that I wasn't sure if I could love another child as much.

But, you don't divide love.  

Your heart actually gets bigger.  

There is more love to give.  You learn to love in new ways with each child, with each passing year, with each challenge and with each special moment.  

I do believe in love at first sight.  

I've had it happen to me four times.










Gage has a little dent in his forehead when he is worried.  I think it is the cutest thing ever.  It gives him character.

Right now his biggest worry is his teeth.  We think he is in one of the many stages of teething.  He is a drooling machine and he loves to suck on his hands.


I think these blue eyes are gorgeous.  We always asked Gavin what his little brother was going to look like.  And, he said that little Lightening was going to have blue eyes like him.  I'm so happy that Gavin's wish came true.  A little version of Gavin . . . it couldn't get any better.



Gavin absolutely adores his little brother.  Maybe obsession is the right word.  We have to watch him closely . . . because too much love can be smothering sometimes to a little baby.  I guess Gage will be a tough little guy.


Gage is always looking up towards the ceiling.  I believe that babies are the closest to God.  He is probably looking up at the angels that watch over us.

Gage is my angel.

3 comments:

  1. Oh little Gage is so cute! I love the picture of all three kids. Little Autumn is not little anymore. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so handsome! Those big blue eyes and chunky little cheeks are the perfect combo. You my friend make some seriously cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Karen, your kids are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete