Sunday, September 13, 2009

Palmyra #1 - Hill Cumorah Pageant













I'm pretty desperate to get all of my pictures off my memory cards, onto a computer and uploaded to my blog. The beloved, yet cursed, Mac is still giving us trouble. We're counting down the days until an IT guy from corporate comes to the Toronto office. I'm bringing him home, too, before I go completely nuts. Having 10s of thousands of pictures on our 5 year old Mac is apparently a no-no. Anyway . . . we've had an eventful summer of 2009 . . . so, I'll do my best to document as much as I can. It will be a bit out of order and a bit random. But, I'm dedicated. If not for everyone else . . . at least for me!

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Look at what a stud Gavin is on his bike!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Palmyra with my mom and sisters exactly 2 years ago this month. We loved it and the temple is so pretty. We missed the pageant though. Looks like it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to see updates! Counting down the days until you come!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Becky, counting down the days--have you booked your flights so you know when you are for sure coming?

    ReplyDelete