Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Proud Moment

So, I finally took the time to update my header. I may even be able to do it somewhat regularly.

Yes, it took me 2 1/2 years . . . shhhhhh . . . I'm having a proud moment.

**Update: The secrets are all revealed here
. I found this great little blog (for lots of things really) that provides a quick and easy tutorial. I love the simplicity and the ability to switch things around easily. You will definitely see a not so coincidental likeness . . . Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. VERY nice. now can you teach me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling pictures of course! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE so much the new header! It looks amazing! Can't wait to see you next week. I was so excited when Jeff and Jory told me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete